Pixarium Systems is a holding company that owns Scan It, India's first ever image recognition mobile app facilitating online shopping and helping retailers market directly to their target market.
Products & Services
Scan It is India's first image recognition mobile app that facilitates online shopping, information transparency and helps retailers reach out directly to their target market. Here's how it works -
All a user needs to do is take a picture of anything they like and Scan It gives them the following information -
1. Product Description
2. Where It's Available in Physical Retail (Store Locator)
3. Option to Order it/Learn More Online
Scan It's Image Recognition is capable of recognising anything from Electronics, Apparel, and Accessories all the way to Plants, Animals and Food, thus allowing users to gain information about anything by just taking a quick picture of it. .
Flipkart, Amazon, Croma, Reliance Digital, Future Group, Himalaya Opticals, TresMode
Product Value Proposition
Scan It has 3 main value propositions -
1. The ability to recognise anything to a 98.5% accuracy rate and give the customer instant information about it, including what it is, where it can be bought and how much it costs online, with minimum feedback from the user. All the user needs to do is take a picture. How easy is that?!
2. Scan It's Store Locator feature, that tells users where to buy products helps retail stores generate immense brand recall amongst potential customers as the users are shown relevant retailer information exactly when they are interested in the retailers product.
3. Scan It's image recognition makes it extremely easy to get information about products and search them online, which means that it is easier for our online vendors to convert sales as we give our users more accurate results