We offer predictive analytics solutions as SaaS. Our solutions help retailers and brand marketers in maximizing their marketig ROI, increase sales forecast accuracy and optimize inventory. The clients can leverage the benefit of predictive analytics in a no CapEx model and with a subscription plan. By leveraging cloud computing, big data technologies and predictive analytics techniques; we offer the best in class predictive and forecasting analytics solutions to our clients.
Products & Services
Our flagship product - DemandPlanner - provides demand forecasting, inventory and replenishment optimization for retail chains. The solution is available as SaaS and clients can enjoy in a no CapEx model. This is a on demand, subscription based predictive analytics tool solving a major retail business challenge.
Using internal (point of sales, store shipment etc.) and external (seasons, festivals, events, competition, discounts); we predict the demad most accurately for their products in each of the stores they operate. From there they can get the replenishment and reorder plans and integrate with their business systems seamlessly. The product also offers a business dashboard that is used for all regular analytics of products and stores.
- Predictive Analytics as SaaS
- Big Data Technologies
- Software as a Service
- Machine Learning
- Econometric Modeling
- Demand Forecasting
- Marketing Mix Optimization
We work for both Enterprise and SMB retail businesses. Currently our clients include Nestle India, Marico India, ABP Private Limited, Soulflower among others.
Product Value Proposition
* Demand forecasting for each SKU across each stores, week after week, in an automated manner
* Data enrichment with external sales drivers that impact retail demand [seasonality, festivals and events, weather condition etc]
* Demand Forecasting using best in class predictive techniques [statistics, econometrics, machine learning]
* Complete Sales intelliegnce through interactive dashboard, data visualization
* Team collaboration, role based user access to data and features
* Software as a Service
* No Capex, Only OPex model